Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

answer to tlcrocks

Hank is that big man with Sanford
*************
awesome man!! i was waiting time for this animation to go out, and now, it happend!!
whatever

Clash Of Fists Part 3 Clash Of Fists Part 3

wow!!! (mega suckish)

no insulting man but, hers the bad thingy wingys in this anime
1- nice story +10
2- suckish spider man and wolverine sprites, -2
3-suckich effect-2
4-sense when ryu shoots a beam hadouken with out even charging -3
5-what the heck? "devasting angel arrow" better be "devasting angel fart oh!" -1angel only uses physical power.
6-messed up sprites-1
10-2-2-3-1-1=1 ponit for all
i mean you should make awesome animes like the 32-bit tournament, at least remake (after publishing all the 32-bit tournament episodes) this anime and the prev episodes.
that's all

TUPT 1: The Beginning TUPT 1: The Beginning

dude!!!

dudley is a gentlemen that doesn't like dirty fight, and loves flowers and tea, and you decided to make him A CRIMINEL!
*******
good animation dude!!

Street Fighter LoA DEMO Street Fighter LoA DEMO

dude i have a problem,

when i'm ready to play part2 he tells me available on newgrounds i can't continue playing, even if i reload the page, plz answer me tell me what to do
**********
nice game 10/10 and 5/5

Muja responds:

Hey man, first of all, thank you for your review!
Anyway... That message you're talking about is very old... There's NO part2 of this game here on newgrounds....
But, even better, you can find the FULL final version here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /562870

If the link isn't working, trying looking for "Street Fighter LoA (full)". Hope you'll like the game! ^_^

pocket fighter nova 0.6 pocket fighter nova 0.6

dude i have a prblm

i played this game before and liked it, so i won't give 0, when a play and i choose a mode, the screen says plz wait, i wait but the stage and characters dosn't apear, only the mode select or the difficulty select (when playing story) comes with out any mode or difficulty, i don't know why, i played it on other websites, but the same thing happens to me, idky, pz pm me back telling me what to do!

Bubble Tanks 3 Bubble Tanks 3

awesome but...

dude, why do you have to make prochases with money D:
it's a game, not a contest, plz make the packs with money you earn in the game (not real cash) plz everyone wants those great packs:(